Job Opening - Studio Assistant
As our current assistant will be leaving soon to pursue her university studies, we are now seeking for a new studio assistant. The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Meticulous and organised
- Good with handwork / able to work well with hands
- Strong enough to carry supplies
- Pleasant and humble
(Training will be provided)
- Assist with workshops at Resin Play and offsite workshops
- Set up tools and materials for every workshop
- Assist and guide participants during workshops
- Take photos for participants during workshops
- Clean up after workshop
- Pack and help carry materials for offsite events
- Other workshop duties
Assist with other studio and shop keeping duties:
- Retail and store operations: Serve customers for sale of art supplies, cashiering, stock take, stock replenishment, etc
- Studio keeping: Cleaning, tidying up studio, etc
- Run errands: Purchase supplies, collect items or post parcels at post office, deliver stock, etc
- Packing orders / supplies, swatching, some simple product photography
- Assist with production work
- Other studio duties
- At least 2 weekdays (or more if you can) + Saturday (compulsory)
- Preferably 8.5 hours for weekday (10.30am - 7pm) and 7 hours for Saturday (10.30am - 5.30pm)
- Hours are flexible and can be discussed.
- 1 year contract.
- Pay range is $8.50/hr and above depending on suitability and maturity of candidate.
- Potential to be a part-time teacher at Resin Play depending on progress and suitability of candidate.
- Pay range for a teacher is around $30/hr and above depending on skill level and quality of candidate.
If you think you fit the bill, please email us your CV and tell us why you would like to work at Resin Play. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.