Job Openings (PT)
We currently have 1 job opening available for a Part-time Studio Assistant.
Studio Assistant (Part-time)
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Creative and artistic
- Great initiative and proactive
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Highly meticulous and organised
- Able to multi-task and eager to learn
- People-oriented and able to converse well with others
- Good with handwork / able to work well with hands
- Strong enough to carry supplies
(Training will be provided, no education qualifications required.)
- Work closely with our founder, Elaine, on production work, content creation and experimentation
- Assist with workshops at studio and offsite workshops
- Set up tools and materials for every workshop
- Assist and guide participants during workshops
- Take photos for participants during workshops
- Clean up after workshop
- Pack and help carry materials for offsite events
- Swatching, some simple product photography
- Other workshop duties
Retail Store duties:
- Retail and store operations: Serve customers for sale of art supplies, cashiering, stock take, stock replenishment, etc
- Shop keeping: Cleaning, tidying up studio, etc
- Run errands: Purchase supplies, collect items or post parcels at post office, deliver stock, etc
- Fulfilling and packing orders
- Receiving shipments
- Other shop duties
- 1 Jalan Berseh (Resin Play). Some travelling may be required between Jalan Berseh and City Hall (new store). Transport fees will be reimbursed accordingly.
- At least 2 weekdays + Saturday (compulsory)
- Preferably 9 hours for weekday (10.30am - 7.30pm) and 8 hours for Saturday (9.30am - 5.30pm)
- Hours are flexible and can be discussed.
- 1 year contract.
- Pay range is $8.50/hr - $10/hr depending on suitability and maturity of candidate.
- Potential to be a part-time teacher at Resin Play depending on progress and suitability of candidate.
If you think you fit the bill, please email us your CV and tell us why you would like to work at Resin Play. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.