Part-time Workshop Teachers (Play Retreat)
We recently opened a new sister studio, Play Retreat, where we conduct fun and relaxing art workshops for adults and kids. We are currently seeking for part-time teachers to teach our workshops at Play Retreat.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- Highly extroverted and enjoys people interaction
- Open-minded, open-hearted to interact with people from all walks of life
- Caring and able to show empathy towards others
- Loves working with kids
- Independent and able to multi-task
- Good with handwork / able to work well with hands
- Good command of spoken English
Candidates with experience in hospitality and customer service will be highly considered due to the demands of this role. Having a background in teaching is helpful but not compulsory (as training will be provided).
All teachers will be trained under our founder, Elaine.
Work Location: Bras Basah complex
Min Commitment: Min 2 classes per month, for a period of 1 year.
Remuneration: Starts from $35/hr
If you think you fit the bill, please email us your CV and tell us why you would like to teach at Play Retreat. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.