Resin Art Pigment Set - Peaches & MintRegular price $32.00
We have put together a tried and tested, curated set of colour pigments so you easily can create beautiful resin art without fussing over what colours to use!
The set also includes a guide where we share basic techniques on playing with resin.
Each set consists of:
The coasters shown in this listing are made using our acrylic coaster bases and the pigments in this pigment set. Please take note that the coasters are NOT included in the kit. You may purchase the acrylic coaster bases separately.
Resin art pigments set are available in other colours as well. You may browse all pigment kits here.
Enjoy savings when you purchase this pigment set! All the supplies included in this pigment set are valued at $34.50 (if items were to be purchased separately).
Please take note that the epoxy pastes are packed by weight. As different colours have different densities, some bottles will look more full than others. Pigments with very high density will fill up to less than half of the bottle. Rest assured that you will get 15g of each colour pigment.
Can you recommend any other materials or tools that I may need for this project?
Here is a list of other items you may need or want to consider getting (some are optional), if you don't already have them:
- Non-Toxic 2-in-1™ or ArtCoat™ resin
- Acrylic coaster bases or your own canvas
- Small heat gun or Large heat gun for blending colours
- Butane torch for bursting bubbles (although a heat gun or kitchen lighter will also work)
- Squeegee or Plastic palette knife or Metal palette knife to spread resin and/or swipe colours
- Mixing cups, mixing sticks & protective gloves. You can get any of these combinations:
- Mini tool kit or Regular tool kit (all included), or
- Reusable tool kit and Gloves, or
- Reusable silicone cups, Reusable stirrers and Gloves
- Pyramid stands to prop up your coaster or canvas
- Masking tape to protect the back of your surface from resin drips
- Silicone mat to protect your work area
- Isopropyl alcohol or resin cleaner to clean up resin mess
- Squeeze bottles or pump bottles to accurately measure out your resin, or you may use your own weighing scale
- Your own apron, or you may wear an old T-shirt over your clothing
We recommend getting our home studio set up tool kit which contains most of the items listed above.
Do not inhale powder. Avoid eye and skin contact. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment dependent on individual application and sensitivity.