We are looking for part-time, freelance teachers to teach workshops at our studio.
Please take note that this is a part-time service contract and not an employment contract.
Workshop Teacher (Part-time)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in any field
- Good with arts and crafts / any art medium
- Vocal with a good command of spoken English
- Must be able to teach on Weekends and Weekday Evenings
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
- People-oriented, open-hearted, enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life
- Caring and shows empathy towards others
- Loves working with kids
- Detail-oriented, highly meticulous and organised
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without supervision
- Able to work fast, multi-task and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Great initiative and proactive
- Effective communication and ability to work in a team
Main duties (but not limited to):
- Teaching workshops at our studio
- Teaching workshops at external locations (offsite)
- Building relationships with our students and stakeholders
- Assist with social media postings during workshops and sending follow up messages to students after workshops
- Set up before and clean up after workshops, transport materials, where necessary
- Refilling supplies in the workshop area, where necessary
- Studio keeping before and after workshops
- Bugis area
- Minimum 2 full days per week or minimum 4 workshop sessions per week
- Required to work on weekends and/or weekday evenings
- Potential candidates will have to undergo stringent training with us. There will be ongoing assessments and tests that the candidate will have to pass in order to be certified to teach at our studio.
- This training is mandatory as we need to equip the candidate with the right set of knowledge and skills.
- Training is free. I.e. Candidate does not need to pay for training.
- Once the candidate passes the assessments and tests after the training, they will start teaching workshops and then be paid accordingly.
- $75 to $140 per workshop (once candidate passes the tests and is certified to teach)
- Please take note that the remuneration covers the duration of the workshop (2-3 hours) as well as the time required for the teacher to set up before and clean up after the class
If you think you fit the bill, please email us with your CV and tell us why you would like to teach at Resin Play. Applications without a cover letter will NOT be reviewed. It is recommended that you include a relevant work referee in your application. Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.